9.21.2006

I found it! Joey Porter on MNF...BYAAH!


Hooray for YouTube users - on the ball with the Joey Porter thing. Now you can experience it in all its hilarity. Personally, my favorite part is when the genius that is Joe Theisman asks, "Howard Dean lost, didn't he?" I'm not sure if he was being serious or not (unlike if Kornheiser would have asked). Anyway, last YouTube post until after the weekend. I promise.

Quick correction: It was Tony Kornheiser that asked if Howard Dean lost, not Joe Theisman, as I previously thought. Of course, where I have no confidence in Theisman (who is the one who asked why Porter's "BYAAH!" needed explanation, presumably because he thought it was funny ipso facto), I know Kornheiser was making a joke, albeit not one of his best. Just wanted to preserve what little cred I have by setting the facts straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home