3.28.2004

Adam you just don't understand

I'm sorry Adam, but you seem not to understand the allusion that was my last post's title. You see back in the day, there was this nice and funny tv show called 'Saturday Night.' In its first two years, there was this sketch called Weekend Update, featuring Dan Aykroyd and Jane Curtin. During this sketch, they had a recurring feature called 'Point Counterpoint,' during which the two cast members would debate a topic, that ultimately turned into them insulting one another directly, and not just their point of view. One quote that frequently came up was 'Jane you ignorant slut,' afterwhich Aykroyd would go on to explain why her point of view was obviously wrong. And as you can clearly see now, I was not attacking you directly, I was merely alluding to one of my favorite tv sketches. Jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home