6.28.2006

We're with you, Deadspin

Big ups to Boomer for catching me up with the rest of the sports world on this phenomenon. How could such an avid watcher of sports as me be so far behind on this? Why don't I read Deadspin more? What the hell is Adam talking about? That question I can answer. I refer to the "You're with me, Leather" movement that has swept the Internet and the airwaves and left me behind. It has spawned SportsCenter references and t-shirts featured on TRL. And yet I remained in the dark until the benevolent light of the Booms shined on me. I'm with you, Boomer.

As an aside, it's strange and somewhat ironic that the buddy of mine who pointed this whole thing out to be goes by the same nickname as the phenomenon's (unwitting) creator, ESPN's Chris Berman. Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home