6.30.2004

An Update? What's that?

Now some of you may ask yourself what would it take to get Collin to get online and rough out the dial-up connection, just so he can update the site. Well I'll tell you, only the greatest movie ever!!!

Ok, well...maybe not the greatest movie ever, but its definitely my favorite superhero movie ever. Yes, that means its even better than Superman 2, take that Zod!

In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm talking about "Spider-man 2". I risked life and limb to be one of the first to see it at the 12:01 AM screening last night, and let me tell you I was not disappointed. While in line at the theater, my friends and I were interviewed by a local news station and actually made it on the news this morning. For those of you who may have seen my 'spidey chucks' they got their own spot on the news. Alright.

But back to the movie...

Now I won't spoil anything for you, so I'll just go over some vague details...

First of all, Alex Ross is the man. For any of you out there who don't recognize the name, he was the artist on the 'Marvels' series. Anyway, he has created some outstanding images used for the opening credits.

Alfred Molina is amazing as Dr. Otto Octavius, and Kirsten Dunst is fine as ever as the one and only Mary Jane Watson. I really wish I could just discuss all of the amazing scenes with you, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

Let's just say that the effects are unbelievable, the story is great, and J.J. is funny as ever. Look for Hal Sparks and Bruce Campbell in some great cameos.

If anyone is gonna be in the Fort Wayne area this summer, look me up, I'll be more than glad to go see it again with ya.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home