5.17.2004

Returning to Form

My sincerest apologies, readers of Culturegeist. The end of the semester crept up on Collin and me in April, and to add to that, my computer decided to die. Needless to say, this blog was neglected. Fear not, though! Summer is come, and with it comes somewhat more free time than Finals allow.

That said, expect some changes:

  • As you've no doubt noticed by now, the format of the site has changed. This is thanks to Blogger's being awesome and adding new templates (you thought we actually designed this layout ourselves!?) and features.
  • Speaking of new features, Blogger now supports commenting. Alas, it is only available on new posts, so any comments that were made on our "old" posts were lost. Sorry for that, but nobody's going to read that far down the page, anyway, right?
  • For those of you readers out there who love blogs as much as I do - and I do, and I get made fun of for it, constantly - you probably use RSS. If you don't know, go here to learn more about it. Anyway, Blogger now supports RSS for free! Which means you can type our URL into your aggregate's browser, and bam!-you have Culturegest syndicated right to your fingertips. I think it's really cool.
  • Probably the most exciting piece of news: new contributor(s) to Culturegeist. I figure since Collin and I are too damn lazy to keep the blog going on our own, we might as well get somebody or a couple somebodies to help us out. I've already invited a friend of mine to join, and Collin just might do the same when he gets around to it.

That's about it for now, except for another promise not to drop the ball and not to allow major lapses in posting to occur...again.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger The AMT said...

Sweet!! The comments do work!! It just took a couple tries. Somebody else try it - you'll like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home